Madrid. Open to international candidates (100% remote).
About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale-up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy-to-use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interests as the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help us create a content strategy that will position Ninety Nine in the minds of customers and search engines, as well as manage our social networks to make them grow in a more effective way
What you will be doing:
- Be the voice of the brand in all Social Networks where we decide to be present and active.
- Evolve NN’s content channels to become a reference center for financial information (not only investment-related)
- Work collaboratively with the CRM team to use the content created as part of the customer activation strategy, as well as for constant communication (product-related news, newsletters, etc)
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and news to generate social conversation with followers.
- Define and keep track of relevant KPIs, avoiding irrelevant noise.
- Generate periodic insightful reports to the Head of Marketing
- Constantly take risks to try new things, and iterate strategy based on learnings
- 3+ years of experience leading social media plans and content strategy/third party creators (both freelancers and agencies)
- Experience working with SEO-oriented content (demonstrable results)
- Passion and devotion for social networks. If you wake up reading Twitter, live on Instagram, know perfectly well what Clubhouse is or who Ibai Llanos is, you are the person we are looking for.
- Be up to date with basic financial information and have the ability to «translate» the technical part into an accessible and accurate language
- Work experience at a consumer internet startup. Fintech experience – a plus.
- Ability and passion for distilling complex data into digestible pieces
- Exceptional writing and comms skills both in Spanish and English
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees’ health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: email@example.com