Madrid. Open to international candidates (100% remote).
About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale-up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy-to-use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interests as the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help us keep our anti-money laundering and compliance policies updated with local regulations.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the local financial regulatory body.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the local AML supervisions body.
- Adapt our onboarding processes to the local AML and GDPR regulations.
- Review and adapt our internal processes and procedures to local regulations.
- Define and improve internal processes and procedures.
- Review clients’ onboarding files.
- Set up local AML and suspicious activity alerts.
- Track clients’ suspicious activities.
- Prepare reports on clients’ suspicious activities.
- Prepare periodic compliance reports.
- Deep knowledge in anti-money laundering local and international regulation.
- Deep knowledge in MIFID II and Financial Consumer protection regulation.
- Deep knowledge of local GDPR regulation.
- Work experience in a cross-country multicultural company.
- Work experience in a fintech – considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish. Other EU languages – considered a plus.
- Deep analytical, methodical and organized person.
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine’s success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees’ health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org