About the role:
We are a fintech scale up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationship with money. We do this by offering an easy to use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interest at the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
We are looking for a Product Manager (aka Product Maker) to help us take our investment app to the next level, building new cool features, expanding our app to new countries, and reaching hundreds of thousands of users.
About the Ninety Nine Product Team:
We aim to create a great product culture based on creativity, responsibility, collaboration, and diversity. We look for people who come up with their own goals and execute them. We don’t need heavy direction. We don’t need daily check-ins. We strive for people who’re capable of building something from scratch and seeing it through.
We create and practice our own development product methods, practices, discipline, and even style (not just methodology). We strongly believe that the way a team works has an enormous influence on what it can do. We have our own approach. One developed from constant trial and error, taking note, iterating, honing in, and polishing up.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with developers and product design teams to deliver impactful outcomes that move the needle.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to drive changes are implemented to meet project deadlines.
- Dive deep to understand our clients and their problems, and champion those problems across Ninety Nine.
- Developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Supporting technical team members to ensure requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supporting the technical group during the design and development activities.
- Facilitating dependencies management within their product domain and across products.
- Motivate your team and everyone around you through great storytelling and communication.
- Be strategic and tactical – you’ll help define the product strategy, but also roll up your sleeves and get it shipped.
- Experiment. Experiment. Experiment.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management leading a cross functional team (product designers, front-end developers and back-end engineers).
- Experience working in customer facing products, primarily on analyzing customer journeys, business processes and finding areas of improvement.
- Proven experience building and evolving digital offerings around financial services, digital banking and payment methods.
- A successful track record of identifying and understanding customer needs in new or ambiguous problem spaces.
- A strong drive to use data to make decisions, set success metrics, and share results.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
What do we offer:
A unique opportunity to be a part of the Product team within a fast-growing ambitious start-up, where you will also enjoy:
- Impact: We encourage a high degree of autonomy, a flat hierarchy and getting things done attitude, and your actions will have a direct impact on the life of each and every one of our customers.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life. We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never ending to-do lists.
What you will find working at Ninety Nine:
- Simplicity: We aim to not overcomplicate things
- Responsibility: We move with full accountability and best interests in mind
- Transparency: We act with fairness and honesty
- Empathy: We care about each other, embrace mistakes and learn from feedback
- Ethicality: We know right from wrong and hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Accessibility: We want to be accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Ninety Nine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: [email protected]
Good Luck! We hope to be learning and working with you soon!