About the position:
We are a fintech scale-up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy-to-use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interest at the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
Would you like to learn about a new way of equities trading and help us build one of the best stock trading apps in the international market?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with 1-2 years of experience to support our Operations team, to learn about automated equities brokering along with helping to successfully process thousands of operations for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Learn “fintech” brokerage processes of operations.
- Help the troubleshooting of clients’ automated KYC processes.
- nternal control on the users trading activity and follow-up of limits.
- Supervision of automated operations’ confirmation.
- Supervision of automated clearing and settlement instructing.
- Trading statistics and other reporting.
- Clients’ DB management
What we are looking for:
- Detail oriented, accurate, dynamic and client oriented.
- Academic background, BBA in a finance related field would be much appreciated.
- Capable of working under pressure, and in a context of shifting priorities.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Spanish and English
What do We offer:
A unique opportunity to be a part of the Operations team within a fast-growing ambitious start-up, where you will also enjoy:
- Impact: We encourage a high degree of autonomy, a flat hierarchy and getting things done attitude, and your actions will have a direct impact on the life of each and every one of our employees.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life. We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never ending to-do lists
- Obtain a background in a very new financial services niche.
- Take part in the launching and growth of an innovative international product.
- Competitive salary based on personal excellence and commitment.
What you will find working at Ninety Nine:
- Simplicity: We aim to not overcomplicate things
- Responsibility: We move with full accountability and best interests in mind
- Transparency: We act with fairness and honesty
- Empathy: We care about each other, embrace mistakes and learn from feedback
- Ethicality: We know right from wrong and hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Accessibility: We want to be accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Ninety Nine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
How to apply:
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: