About the role:
We are a fintech scale up which aims to empower everyone to become a smart investor. We work hard every day to become the world’s most inclusive financial partner by making investment simple for everyone.
As a Finance Assistant Intern you will help the finance department reshape and automate our departmental internal procedures while supporting our accountancy day to day needs.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the development of accounting systems, and procedures automation.
- Help with billing, invoicing, cashiering and administrative tasks.
- Craft financial reports / insights on a regular basis.
- Improve our analytical accountancy systems.
- Support our internal risk control / external audit process
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor/Master Student in Financial/ Accounting/ Business Administration / Math or any other related field.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Sage or Visual Basic – considered a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines to ensure timely reporting and payment run.
What do we offer:
A unique opportunity to be a part of the Finance team within a fast-growing ambitious start-up, where you will also enjoy:
- Impact: We encourage a high degree of autonomy, a flat hierarchy and getting things done attitude, and your actions will have a direct impact on the life of each and every one of our customers.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life. We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never ending to-do lists.
What you will find working at Ninety Nine:
Simplicity: We are quick. We make things happen.
Inclusion: We are empathetic. We encourage new ideas and diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We are Owners. We act with fairness and honesty.
Ninety Nine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: [email protected]
Good Luck! We hope to be learning and working with you soon!