Madrid. Open to international candidates (100% remote).
About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale-up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy-to-use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interests as the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help us make Ninety Nine’s website an acquisition lever, as well as a content and awareness tool
What you will be doing:
- Identify and optimize the main traffic, acquisition, engagement metrics of the website such as sessions, unique sessions, bounce rate, page/sessions, and website conversion goals.
- Create an easy-to-understand reporting system for the necessary stakeholders as Marketing, Product, or Business (e.g., Google Data Studio / Google Sheets, etc).
- Carry out A/B Testing on a constant basis to improve the objectives set for the website (completed forms, page scroll, increase of visits, etc).
- Control and optimize web performance for different devices (Mobile and Desktop) as well as managing all the technical aspects of the website (indexing, navigation problems, incorrect redirections, sitemap updates, crawling errors, etc.).
- Create new pages in WordPress, as well as modify existing ones when necessary (product news, job postings, etc) through Elementor and with the help of the Design and/or Product team if necessary.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) working with tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Search Console.
- 3+ years of experience in conversion optimization projects for websites (Ideally app-based projects in which the web is a tier 1 acquisition source).
- Track record dealing with A/B Testing tools such as Google Optimize, Hotjar or Mouseflow.
- 4+ years of WordPress and Elementor experience.
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization tools and plugins such as GTMetrix, Screaming frog, PageSpeed or WP-Rocket
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees’ health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: email@example.com