Madrid. Open to international candidates (100% remote).
About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale-up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy-to-use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interests as the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help us to establish a constant and consistent communication flow with our customers, as well as improve the conversion rate at each step of the activation funnel (from installation onwards)
What you will be doing:
- Outline the strategy of automated communications to users who install the app, in order to accompany them through the registration process and improve the conversion of each phase. The ultimate goal, better installation and activation ratio.
- Establish a strategy to increase LTV, recurrence and referral program usage of our activated customers
- Communicate product-related news, as well as legally required information to our customers in a timely manner avoiding excessive communications (spam) to each customer.
- Generate periodic insightful reports to the Head of Marketing
- Analysis of best practices, competition, campaigns, etc., within the competitive landscape and outside key industry benchmarks.
- +4 years of experience leading a CRM strategy for an app.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both in Spanish and English.
- A critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
- +2 years of experience working with app-oriented CRMs such as Leanplum, Braze or Customer.io.
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees’ health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org