About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy to use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interest as the cornerstone of our decision making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help us launch and grow in Sweden by defining and executing a local growth / marketing playbook.
What you will be doing:
- Create and execute a clear and concise plan on how to open your market.
- Work with the local legal team to prepare for country launching.
- Work with our Head of Growth in the definition of our local growth plan.
- Build and coordinate a network of partners to scale with a local approach.
- Coordinate with other internal squads to adapt our service to the market.
- Define and keep track of north stars KPIs, avoiding irrelevant noise.
- Set up audacious growth goals and consistently beat them.
- Report to the Head of Growth on a weekly-basis.
- Constantly iterate and improve local growth strategy.
- Made decisions based on data and track results to make improvements
- +2/3 of work experience at a consumer internet international scale up.
- Work experience in a financial institution or fintech – considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of brand, content and performance marketing.
- Deep understanding of data analytics. Basic or python – a plus.
- Proficiency in English, and Swedish. Other EU languages – considered a plus.
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: email@example.com