Madrid. Open to international candidates (100% remote).
About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech scale up with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy to use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interest as the cornerstone of our decision making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
Help our CEO keep things running by having a front-row seat in our hyper-growth organization.
What you will be doing:
- Work side-by-side with the CEO to shape company strategy.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the organization.
- Help solve complex structural projects.
- Prepare complex financial models.
- Compose accurate and well-written communications materials.
- Create systems to track various related projects.
- Liase with internal and external contacts as appropriate.
- Handle highly confidential, and sensitive materials in a discreet manner.
- 2/3 years of experience working at a tier-one consultancy firm.
- Experience working on a startup – a plus.
- Basic understanding of different financial assets classes and products.
- Deep understanding of office and/or google docs.
- Basic understanding of data analytics. Basic or python – a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish. Other EU languages – a plus
Working at Ninety Nine
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees health and wellbeing. Period.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org