About Ninety Nine
Ninety Nine is a fintech with a mission of improving peoples’ relationships with money. We do this by offering an easy to use, affordable and ethical investing platform. We put our clients’ interest as the cornerstone of our decision making process.
We write a lot about what we love about investing, so check out our blog if you want some more information about us.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated person to support our Back Office team, inserted in the Operations Department, to learn about automated equities broking along helping to successfully process thousands of operations for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Learn «fintech» brokerage processes of operations.
- Learn corporate & financial companies’ events.
- Help the troubleshooting of clients’ automated operations.
- Internal control on the user’s trading activity and follow-up of limits.
- Supervision of automated clearing and settlement instructing.
- Operations’ statistics and other reporting.
- Equities’ DB management
- Detail oriented, accurate, dynamic, proactive and client-oriented.
- Academic background, BBA in a finance-related field would be much appreciated.
- Advanced user level in either Microsoft Office or Google apps suits.
- Capable of working under pressure, and in a context of shifting priorities.
- Demonstrable language proficiency skills in English (fluent both spoken and written) are a requirement.
- International culture (school, university, internships, etc.) would be a surplus.
Working at Ninety Nine:
We believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is critical to Ninety Nine success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Flexible working: whether it’s working from home or leaving early to pick up the kids from daycare or school, that’s not important. We are driven by objectives and let you organize yourself.
- Learning and Development: our team is hungry to continuously learn and you’ll receive a budget to spend on books and conferences to keep growing as a person.
- Unplugged weekends: we work hard without letting work get in the way of life We’ve implemented no Slacks or emails on weekends, so you can switch off.
- Impact: your actions will have an impact in the life of hundreds of thousands of customers that rely their life savings (and dreams) on us.
- Birthday disconnection: important days exist to spend valuable time with family and friends, not drained by infinite emails and never-ending to-do lists.
- Private health insurance: nothing is more important for us than our employees’ health and wellbeing.
How to apply
Please send us an email including your LinkedIn profile or CV and we will be in touch: email@example.com